Saturday, October 30, 2010

If you are a 911 Network member, you need to read this...

Just a quick e-mail to say thank you once again for the generosity of the 911 Network. You helped my family out in a time of need and we will never forget that.

I've had the summer off treatments and we will see this month what the tumor looks like on scans and plan for possible fall treatment (head radiation etc.). If I'm back in the hospital this fall you can be rest assured I will be taking full advantage of my corporate rate with the 911 Network. The phone is like a computer itself and gives me tons of things to do with it to keep from boredom. The unlimited text messaging and low cost for the data package allows my wife and I to communicate without needing the expensive hospital phone in my room. Something we couldn't afford anyhow. I send pictures back to the kids and my wife sends me the kids photos a couple of times a day. Being housed in a ward that doesn't permit children under the age of 12 means I am without my family. Last year for months at a time. I can't describe how painful and lonely that is like. Your service has truly been a "life line" for my family and I. Under our strained financial situation we might have been able to afford maybe one cell phone in the house and most likely with limitations on its use again due to our financial situation. But the 911Network's plan allowed both my wife and I to have an excellent phone with virtually no limitation to our use of them.

I wish I would've known of your plan prior to falling sick. Even then when I wasn't on sick leave and earning my full salary ... owning two cell phones at such a great rate would have been phenomenal!

Thank you so much once again. I will keep you posted with the results of my upcoming brain MRI and CT scans of my chest & abdomen ... see if we've gotten rid of any of the cancer.

Yours Truly,
Michael Paré

No comments: